2010-02-23

Levi Wedel

300th post. I sometimes find myself thinking about the images I post here as if they were my own work. Simultaneously my own work can at times appear to me as foreign and not my own, as if the images were made by someone else and I now only possess those images. On another note, I am very busy again, so updates may become infrequent for a duration.

Anyway, some more of my own work. My website.



















































Click here for the previous post of my work.

© Levi Wedel

7 comments :

  1. Katjusa: :)

    Alan: thanks, I shot many of these over the last summer and I was heavily influenced by the work I had been posting on this blog at that time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work it great. This blog is great. Thanks for providing such a great resource for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Larry, it's been a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete